Thank you to mamaproud.net for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here are some bloggers I’ve enjoyed following this fall:
Here are seven random things about me:
- People who know me now are often surprised to hear I grew up on a farm. I spent a lot of the time wishing it was about 1870, dressed in costume and pretending we didn’t have electricity.
- At the age of 18, I wrote a 300-page novel.
- I’m a southpaw, which can make things like learning to do lay-ups difficult, but I can knit left-handed and was capable of playing tee-ball left-handed at the age of 6.
- I can communicate with birds. This could be because my Grandfather’s name was Donald Duck.
- I am moderately French-English bilingual.
- In Grade 5, I collected all the twist-ties from my lunches in my desk, and by the end of the year I had created a chain that stretched across the entire classroom.
- I’m married to a skateboarder, who is also an amazing stay-at-home dad.